The season will be upon us soon. Below is some information to help you along this year.
I sent some of this before but thought it would be helpful all in one email.
I also wanted to take this opportunity to discuss some core focus points of the ACE Program:
- We hope that you are an active ACE Director. By that we mean that you help your coaches with not only CEP requirements but help educate your coaches throughout the year.
- We want you to be the first person in your organization that coaches go to when they have any question about coaching not just coaching education requirements.
- We hope you work with their Registar to make sure all coaches fulfil their CEP requirements to be properly rostered.
- We hope you work closely with your Association ADM to help coaches use ADM principles in the development of their players.
- Resources that you can share with your coaches can be found https://www.usahockey.com/coaches and https://www.nysaha.com/page/show/915622-coaches-and-officials under ADM, ACE or CE tabs.
Below are the necessary steps for your coaches to complete in order to coach:
For coaches that want to get a head start on their CEP requirements,
we are hosting 2 virtual clinics in the next 2 weeks.
- Level 1 - July 5-6 (Mon. / Tues.) 7:00 - 10:00 PM both nights
- Level 2 - July 12-13 (Mon. / Tues.) 7:00 - 10:00 PM both nights